Under 16s (15-16 year olds)
Time & Location
About This Session
· The Under 16s session session is for players willing to improve their basketball skills and willing to take part in organised games.
· Some basketball experience is required and a lot of positive attitude and team spirit. If you are new to basketball please do give us a call, we could allow you into a younger age group to ease into the club and then move on to your own group (to be agreed with the group's head coach).
· This session is currently outdoors provisionally but will return indoors when possible.
· Bring plenty of drink and suitable sporting attire for outdoor sport as well as your own basketball.
· Please Note this session will follow COVID 19 safety rules and will require all players to follow the guidance and safety procedures.
· FORCE U18s Easter schedule of activities listed below:
- WEDNESDAYS 18h30-19h30pm
- SATURDAYS 12h30-2h00pm
- (During Term time - weather dependant - make sure you are added to the whatssap group to be updated on any developments relating to this session)
· No prior basketball experience required just positive attitude and team spirit.
· We will keep you updated by email if there are any unforeseen cancellations.
· Bring plenty of drink and suitable sporting attire for indoor and outdoor sport accordingly.
· Please Note this session will follow COVID 19 safety rules.
HOW TO BOOK
· You need to fill in the details on our online booking form available on the blue link in this page (This should take 2 minutes). Once booked and payment received you will be added to the Under 16s WhatsApp group.
· By booking, you to agree to our code of conduct which is relevant to both participants and parents (Form available on https://www.forcebasketball.co.uk/covid-19-1)
· You also need to read the club's COVID 19 rules as required by the National Governing Body (Basketball England) (Form available on https://www.forcebasketball.co.uk/covid-19-1)
· You will receive our bank payment details in an email once you complete the booking form.
· Please pay prior to attending the session in order to allow us enough time to confirm your payment.
· First Session attended by an individual at the club is FREE however; all new participants need to register in advance. Click on Book Now to complete your booking.
· You can only pay in blocks of 4 sessions (£20), 8 sessions (£35) or 16 session (£64). You must use the sessions within 8, 16 and 32 sessions as offered by the club respectively. We will assume you are turning up, if you cannot make a session, let us know as soon as you know so we can update the register and book you for the week after.
· If we have to cancel training for any reason your place will be automatically moved to the next available session.