TERM TIME SCHEDULE|
Under 16s (15-16 year olds)
Term Time Schedule Basketball for 15-16 year olds.
Time & Location
TERM TIME SCHEDULE
East Sussex, Richmond Rd, Seaford BN25 1DR, UK
About This Session
This is the scheddule from June 1st to end of school term. We hope to have a regular schedule at our home venue in Seaford Head from September 2021. Note we have moved Wednesdays sessions from 6h30pm to 6pm start.
U16s + U18s
at Mercread Youth Centre, Seaford, bn25 1hg
OR at the Salts recreation ground, Seaford, bn25 1dr
OR University of Brighton, Falmer, Village Way, bn1 9ph.
- Wednesday 2nd June NO SESSION
- Thursday 3rd June 5-6pm MERCREAD
- Friday 4th June 7h30-9pm UOB
- Wednesday 9th June 6-7pm SALTS
- Friday 11th June 7h30-9pm UOB
- Wednesday 16th June from 6-7pm SALTS
- Friday 18th June 7h30-9pm UOB
- Wednesday 23rd June from 5-6pm SALTS
- Friday 25th 7h30-9pm UOB
- Wednesday 30th June 6-7pm SALTS
- Friday 2nd July from 7h30-9pm UOB
- Wednesday 7th June 6-7pm SALTS
- Friday 9th July from 7h30-9pm UOB
- Wednesday 14th June 6-7pm SALTS
- Friday 16th July from 7h30-9pm UOB
· No prior basketball experience required just positive attitude and team spirit.
· We will keep you updated by email if there are any unforeseen cancellations.
· Bring plenty of drink and suitable sporting attire for indoor and outdoor sport accordingly.
· Please Note this session will follow COVID 19 safety rules.
HOW TO BOOK
· You need to fill in the details on our online booking form available on the blue link in this page (This should take 2 minutes). Once booked and payment received you will be added to the Under 16s WhatsApp group.
· By booking, you to agree to our code of conduct which is relevant to both participants and parents (Form available on https://www.forcebasketball.co.uk/covid-19-1)
· You also need to read the club's COVID 19 rules as required by the National Governing Body (Basketball England) (Form available on https://www.forcebasketball.co.uk/covid-19-1)
· You will receive our bank payment details in an email once you complete the booking form.
· Please pay prior to attending the session in order to allow us enough time to confirm your payment.
· First Session attended by an individual at the club is FREE however; all new participants need to register in advance. Click on Book Now to complete your booking.
· You can only pay in blocks of 4 sessions (£20), 8 sessions (£35) or 16 session (£64). You must use the sessions within 8, 16 and 32 sessions as offered by the club respectively. We will assume you are turning up, if you cannot make a session, let us know as soon as you know so we can update the register and book you for the week after.
Please complete your registration by bank transfer to:
FORCE basketball or Seahaven Force Community Club
Sort Code: 20 88 13
Account Number: 13690520
Payment reference: Please add "U16s" and the participant's name on your payment notification so we can be sure who the payment refers to.
· If we have to cancel training for any reason your place will be automatically moved to the next available session.