Under 16s (15-16 year olds)
Time & Location
About This Session
This is the scheddule from June 1st to end of school term. We hope to have a regular schedule at our home venue in Seaford Head from September 2021. Note we have moved Wednesdays sessions from 6h30pm to 6pm start.
U16s + U18s
at Mercread Youth Centre, Seaford, bn25 1hg
OR at the Salts recreation ground, Seaford, bn25 1dr
OR University of Brighton, Falmer, Village Way, bn1 9ph.
- Wednesday 2nd June NO SESSION
- Thursday 3rd June 5-6pm MERCREAD
- Friday 4th June 7h30-9pm UOB
- Wednesday 9th June 6-7pm SALTS
- Friday 11th June 7h30-9pm UOB
- Wednesday 16th June from 6-7pm SALTS
- Friday 18th June 7h30-9pm UOB
- Wednesday 23rd June from 5-6pm SALTS
- Friday 25th 7h30-9pm UOB
- Wednesday 30th June 6-7pm SALTS
- Friday 2nd July from 7h30-9pm UOB
- Wednesday 7th June 6-7pm SALTS
- Friday 9th July from 7h30-9pm UOB
- Wednesday 14th June 6-7pm SALTS
- Friday 16th July from 7h30-9pm UOB
· No prior basketball experience required just positive attitude and team spirit.
· We will keep you updated by email if there are any unforeseen cancellations.
· Bring plenty of drink and suitable sporting attire for indoor and outdoor sport accordingly.
· Please Note this session will follow COVID 19 safety rules.
HOW TO BOOK
· You need to fill in the details on our online booking form available on the blue link in this page (This should take 2 minutes). Once booked and payment received you will be added to the Under 16s WhatsApp group.
· By booking, you to agree to our code of conduct which is relevant to both participants and parents (Form available on https://www.forcebasketball.co.uk/covid-19-1)
· You also need to read the club's COVID 19 rules as required by the National Governing Body (Basketball England) (Form available on https://www.forcebasketball.co.uk/covid-19-1)
· You will receive our bank payment details in an email once you complete the booking form.
· Please pay prior to attending the session in order to allow us enough time to confirm your payment.
· First Session attended by an individual at the club is FREE however; all new participants need to register in advance. Click on Book Now to complete your booking.
· You can only pay in blocks of 4 sessions (£20), 8 sessions (£35) or 16 session (£64). You must use the sessions within 8, 16 and 32 sessions as offered by the club respectively. We will assume you are turning up, if you cannot make a session, let us know as soon as you know so we can update the register and book you for the week after.
Please complete your registration by bank transfer to:
FORCE basketball or Seahaven Force Community Club
Sort Code: 20 88 13
Account Number: 13690520
Payment reference: Please add "U16s" and the participant's name on your payment notification so we can be sure who the payment refers to.
· If we have to cancel training for any reason your place will be automatically moved to the next available session.