Tuesdays & Thursdays 17:00-18:00pm|
Mercread Youth Centre
Tuesdays & Thursdays Mini Ballers (at Mercread Youth Centre, Seaford)
Indoor basketball for 7-10 year olds
Time & Location
Tuesdays & Thursdays 17:00-18:00pm
Mercread Youth Centre, Mercread Rd, Seaford BN25 1AB, UK
About This Session
· The Mercread Mini Ballers indoor basketball session runs from 5pm to 6pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays during term time.
· No prior basketball experience required just positive attitude and team spirit.
· We will keep you updated by email if there are any unforeseen cancellations.
· Bring plenty of drink and suitable sporting attire for indoor sport.
· Please Note this session will follow COVID 19 safety rules.
HOW TO BOOK
· You can book for each day individually or for both days. Just fill in the details on this booking form. Once booked you will receive an email with confirmation and payment details. You will also be added to the Mini Ballers WhatsApp group.
· By booking, you agree to our code of conduct and the club's COVID 19 rules which are relevant to both participants and parents (Form available on https://www.forcebasketball.co.uk/covid-19-1)
· You need to book for Tuesday & Thursday's Mini Ballers in adition to Saturday's Mini Ballers as it is important for us to keep an up to date register of participants. However you can use your paid block sessions at any Mini Ballers trainining including the Saturdays session too.
· You will receive the payment details in a confirmation email once you complete the booking form.
· Please pay at least 3 days before the session start. This is to allow us enough time to confirm your payment.
· First Session is FREE. However, new participants still need to complete the registration form in advance.
· You can only pay in blocks of 4 sessions (£20) or 8 sessions (£37). You must use these 4 sessions block within 8 weeks and the 8 sessions block within 16 weeks. We will assume you are turning up. If you cannot make a session, please let us know in asap so we can update the register and book you for the next session. You can use the sessions on your block bookings for any Mini ballers trainining including Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays too but need to register to Saturdays and Tuesdays & Thursdays seperately.
· If we have to cancel training for any reason your place will be automatically moved to the next available session.