Thursdays Force Mini Ballers
Time & Location
About This Session
· The Thursday's Mini Ballers outdoor basketball session has been created as a substitute to our regular indoor sessions. It runs from 10:00 to 11:00am.
· No prior basketball experience required just positive attitude and team spirit.
· This session is weather dependent as it is played outdoors and we cannot deliver on a wet floor (We will keep you updated on the group’s WhatsApp when this is likely to happen).
· Bring plenty of drink and suitable sporting attire for outdoor sport.
· Please Note this is currently a provisional session played outdoors due to COVID 19 and the rules may be altered as Basketball England and the government enforces new social rules.
HOW TO BOOK
· You need to fill in the details on our online booking form available on the blue link in this page (This should take 2 minutes). Once booked and payment received you will be added to the Mini Ballers WhatsApp group.
· By booking, you to agree to our code of conduct which is relevant to both participants and parents (Form available on https://www.forcebasketball.co.uk/covid-19-1)
· You also need to read the club's COVID 19 rules as required by the National Governing Body (Basketball England) (Form available on https://www.forcebasketball.co.uk/covid-19-1)
· You will receive our bank payment details in an email once you complete the booking form.
· Please pay by Monday to attend on Thursday. This is to allow us enough time to confirm your payment.
· First Session is FREE however; all new participants need to register in advance. Click on Book Now to complete your booking.
· You can only pay in blocks of 4 sessions (£20). You must use these 4 sessions within 8 sessions as offered by the club. We will assume you are turning up, if you cannot make a session, let us know by Wednesday so we can update the register and book you for the week after.
· If we have to cancel training for any reason your place will be automatically moved to the next available session.