Mini Ballers (7-10 year olds)
Time & Location
About This Session
Return to term time Mini-Ballers scheddule on Saturdays and Thursdays:
- Thursday 22nd Apr - 5-6pm
- Saturday 24th April - 10-11am
- Thursday 29th April - 5-6pm
- Saturday 1st May - 10-11am
- Thursday 6th May- 5-6pm
- Saturday 8st May - 10-11am
- Thursday 14th May - 5-6pm
- Saturday 15st May - 10-11am
- Thursday 20th May - 5-6pm
- Saturday 22st May - 10-11am
- Thursday 27th May- 5-6pm
- Saturday 29st May - 10-11am
· No prior basketball experience required just positive attitude and team spirit.
· We will keep you updated by email if there are any unforeseen cancellations.
· Bring plenty of drink and suitable sporting attire for indoor and outdoor sport accordingly.
· Please Note this session will follow COVID 19 safety rules.
HOW TO BOOK
· You can attend however many weekly days you want. Just fill in the details on this booking form. Once booked, you will receive an email with confirmation and payment details. You will also be added to the Mini Ballers WhatsApp group.
· By booking, you agree to our code of conduct and the club's COVID 19 rules which are relevant to both participants and parents (Form available on https://www.forcebasketball.co.uk/covid-19-1).
· You will receive the payment details in a confirmation email once you complete the booking form.
· Please pay at least 3 days before the session start. This is to allow us enough time to confirm your payment.
· For new participants the first Session is FREE. However, you still need to complete the registration form in advance.
· You can pay in blocks of 4 sessions (£20), 8 sessions (£37) or 16 sessions (£64). You must use the 4 sessions block within 8 weeks, the 8 sessions block within 16 weeks and the 16 sessions block within 32 weeks.
Please complete your registration by bank transfer to:
FORCE basketball or Seahaven Force Community Club
Sort Code: 20 88 13
Account Number: 13690520
Payment reference: Please add "Mini Ballers" and the participant's name on your payment notification so we can be sure who the payment refers to.
· We will assume you are turning up. If you cannot make a session, please let us know ASAP so we can update our attendance register and book you in for the next session.
· You can use the sessions on your block bookings for any Mini Ballers session including the Easter sessions on Tuesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays. Please note, due to COVID 19 all sessions are currently at the Salts in Seaford but we will return to indoor basketball as soon as possible.
· If we have to cancel training for any reason your place will be automatically moved to the next available session.