TERM TIME 2021 - 2022 FORCE BASKETBALL CATEGORIES:
- UNDER 5s (3-5 YEARS OLD)
- UNDER 8s (5-7 YEARS OLD)
- UNDER 11s (7-10 YEAR OLDS)
- UNDER 15s (13-14 YEAR OLDS)
- UNDER 21s ACADEMY (15-21s)
- ADULTS (18+)
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE DTAILS AND TO REGISTER INTO SESSIONS.
TERM TIME SEPT 2021 - DEC 2021 SESSIONS
- TBD by Lewes Priory PEEast Sussex
- Mondays 9-10pmUniversity Of Brighton Sports centreMondays 9-10pmUniversity Of Brighton Sports centre, Falmer, Brighton BN1 9PH, UKAdult Return to Basketball programme - Mondays 9-10pm at University of Brighton Sports centre, Brighton until further notice. We also offer basketball sessions in the form of an open basketball tournaments for adults on Saturdays at University of Brighton Sports. Join this group to find out more.
- Times provided by your PE teacherNewhaven
- TBD by Seaford Head PEEast Sussex
All About Us
Learn What We’re About
Since our founding in 2016, Force Basketball has served the sports and recreation needs of the "Seahaven" area of East Sussex including Lewes, Peacehaven, Newhaven and Seaford. With both indoor and outdoor courts, Force basketball is the prime destination for basketball training, games, tournaments, and competitions. We also feature recreational events, sport leadership courses and volunteer opportunities. We hold a high standard of "team spirit" and participation conduct to ensure the highest quality of basketball experience. We follow Basketball England's affiliation requirements including DBS checks, safeguarding and 1st aid standards. Contact us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our safeguarding officer (Lindsay) on 07870764028.
Where we play
Seaford, Newhaven, Peacehaven, Lewes