Under 18s (17-18 year olds)
Time & Location
About This Session
· The Under 18s session is a squad session for players willing to improve their basketball skills and willing to take part in the team.
· Some basketball experience required and a lot of positive attitude and team spirit.
· This session is Outdoors provisionally but will return indoors when possible.
· Bring plenty of drink and suitable sporting attire for outdoor sport as well as your own basketball.
· Please Note this session will follow COVID 19 safety rules and will require all players to follow the guidance and safety procedures.
· FORCE U18s term time schedule of activities listed below:
(Term time only - This is an outdoor session and as a result is weather dependent - Please make sure to be added on the the Under 18s whatssap group where you will be updated of any development related to the session)
· Some basketball experience required if you are new to the sport please contact us as you could be allowed into a younger group to ease you into the game before joining the Under 18s group.
· We will keep you updated by email if there are any unforeseen cancellations.
· Bring plenty of drink and suitable sporting attire for indoor and outdoor sport accordingly.
· Please Note this session will follow COVID 19 safety rules.
HOW TO BOOK
· You need to fill in the details on our online booking form available on the blue link in this page (This should take 2 minutes). Once booked and payment received you will be added to the Under 18s WhatsApp group.
· By booking, you to agree to our code of conduct which is relevant to both participants and parents (Form available on https://www.forcebasketball.co.uk/covid-19-1)
· You also need to read the club's COVID 19 rules as required by the National Governing Body (Basketball England) (Form available on https://www.forcebasketball.co.uk/covid-19-1)
· You will receive our bank payment details in an email once you complete the booking form.
· Please pay prior to attending the session in order to allow us enough time to confirm your payment.
· First Session attended by an individual at the club is FREE however; all new participants need to register in advance. Click on Book Now to complete your booking.
· You can only pay in blocks of 4 sessions (£20), 8 sessions (£35) or 16 session (£64). You must use the sessions within 8, 16 and 32 sessions as offered by the club respectively. We will assume you are turning up, if you cannot make a session, let us know as soon as you know so we can update the register and book you for the week after.
· If we have to cancel training for any reason your place will be automatically moved to the next available session.